From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska... THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN "Signs Your Weather Forecaster Is Losing It"
[As presented on the Wednesday, Feb. 2 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM‑12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.]
10. You live in Massachusetts, his forecast is for Mississippi.
9. Wastes all of his money on underpants.
8. Skins and guts of Punxsutawney Phil on live television.
7. Blames his hair on "lake effect balding."
6. Forecasts given by his hand puppet, "Rico."
5. Regardless of conditions, he's always wearing foul weather gear.
4. Spends three minutes tangled in the camera cables.
3. Only blizzard he refers to is the delicious DQ Blizzard available only at Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen: something different.
2. Uses Doppler radar to track babes.
1. Most days, his forecast is "cloudy with a chance of who gives a rat's ass."
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.©2011 Worldwide Pants Incorporated
All Rights Reserved
The radio broadcast rights to the LATE SHOW Top Ten for the United States and Canada have been licensed exclusively to CBS Radio by Worldwide Pants Incorporated. No person, firm or corporation may make any radio broadcast or authorize any radio broadcast of the LATE SHOW Top Ten or any portion thereof within the United States or Canada without the express written consent of CBS Radio.
[Source: CBS - Press Release]
"Professional stuntman Steve Ho slices, punches and generally beats Conan up" in the video showcased below:
Conan host Conan O'Brien may appear to be a respectful person to his staff, but the truth about Conan was revealed when the staff's children was interviewed:
The staff may be scared to open their mouth -- but the children aren't!